I'll give you 7 reasons to right now buy a house in Phoenix Scottsdale. If you have been procrastinating, it's time to get off the fence and get moving.
1 .Prices of real estate in Phoenix Scottsdale are stable. But not for long. Watch for potential increases in the second quarter and still tight available inventory that will add pressure to pricing and negotiations. This is pretty well as good as it will get.
2. Mortgage are still cheap. For now that is. You can get a 30-year mortgage loan for 4%. What's not to like about this? Mortgage rates won't get any lower, and we expect a significant rises into the second quarter.
3. You save on taxes. Deducting your mortgage interest, deducting your property taxes, deducting FHA premiums and points.
4. It's yours. When you buy a property, you own it - you have something. When you lease a property, you own nothing - you end up with nothing. In fact, you are using your money to pay for someone else's asset. A home purchase is more than a place to live - it's an investment,
5. You’ll get a better home, and it won’t cost you as much to buy as it might to lease! Generally speaking, it almost cost less to own a home than to lease it.
6. Sooner or later, the market will always go up. Real estate is a long-term investment. Just like that retirement plan contribution that you forget about for the next fifteen to twenty years, what appreciation your house goes through next month, next quarter or next year pales in comparison with where it will be five years down the road and beyond!
7. You can have someone else pay the mortgage for you. That's right. buy and then lease it. All you have you need is a down payment, your mortgage payment is effectively paid by your tenant. How does it get any better?
So there you go. 7 great reasons.
Richard Bazinet - Realty ONE Group - Phoenix Scottsdale Real Estate