Translate

Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Nation that Captured a Dream - Real Estate

#A Nation that Captured a Dream - Real Estate

Two hundred and thirty-eight years ago, this July 4th, a new nation was conceived, different from all others — a nation that could and would capture the imagination of the world for centuries to come…a nation that captured a dream.

As a professional real estate agent in Phoenix Scottsdale Arizona, I dedicate my professional life to helping those around me help achieve one part of the dream, the right to own property. But today, helping my fellow Americans achieve that dream is not always easy.

Facing a less than robust economy, lending restrictions and growing concerns in regards to both regulatory and legislative reform, my work is challenging. But I am persistent, creative, and resourceful with my ongoing efforts to protect the right of property ownership, and to ensure access to achieve property ownership. But I believe with all my heart, that it is my American duty to do so.

As your professional real estate agent for Phoenix Scottsdale, I may not serve in uniform but I serve America and her people in a different and profound way.

That's the American way for me.

This July 4th, I am proud to be an American, and I feel a sense of particular pride in what I professionally do as a real estate agent, and feel a sense of duty in promoting and protecting that which our forefathers 238 years ago envisioned as one of the key elements of this new nation. In doing so, I want to help generations of future Americans realize an important part of that “American” dream. 

Have a great 4th!

Richard Bazinet - Realty ONE Group - Phoenix Scottsdale Real Estate

A Nation that Captured a Dream - Real Estate