1. The seller wants to make a deal and will consider your offer because of low demand;
2. The listing agent will return the call promptly;
3. There is a current lull in prices right now likely to continue until the end of the year;
4. The investors have moved to the 'cheap' markets thus more chances to land the house of your dreams;
5. Interest rates on mortgage loans are still historically low likely to increase by the end of the year;
6. The inventory is the best we have had in the last two years and growing for more choices;
7. Foreclosures are down to way below normal;
8. Rental rates are going up and up
9. It's a real buyer's market!!
and... 10. Because this picture is not expected to change soon.